Nighttime glycolic acid cream delivers a true 10% glycolic acid value to promote cellular turnover for healthy, glowing skin
SKIN TYPES Dry Normal Oily Combination
SKIN CONDITION Discolorations Aging
Glycolic Renewal Cleanser is a high-concentration, soft-foaming gel cleanser designed to effectively exfoliate skin. Formulated with a free acid value of 8% glycolic acid, combined with 1% phytic acid, aloe leaf juice, and glycerin, this exfoliating cleanser helps deliver a clear and bright complexion while removing oil, dirt, debris, and long-wear makeup without stripping the skin of moisture.
- Features a free acid value of 8% glycolic acid to promote cellular turnover
- Removes long-wear makeup
- Non-comedogenic and alcohol-free
- Suitable for twice daily use
- Ideal as a complement to skin brightening and clarifying aesthetic procedures, including chemical peels
How to Use
Shake before use.
- Some skin types may require time to acclimate to glycolic acid. In these cases, precondition skin for this night cream by limiting initial use to once every other evening.
- Apply an even, pea-sized layer over entire face and neck. After one week, increase to every evening or as advised by a skincare professional.
- Avoid eye area.
- Always use with a daytime antioxidant + sunscreen.
- With use of a high-concentration glycolic acid, it is common to experience mild symptoms of skin detoxification such as redness and temporary skin purging. Generally, these side effects resolve with continual use.
- 8% Glycolic Free Acid Value
- 1% Phytic acid
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Derived from sugar cane, this powerful fruit acid helps stimulate skin’s natural exfoliation process and minimizes the buildup of dead skin cells, resulting improvement in the appearance of skin texture, tone, and a brighter complexion.