10 Amazing Facts about HydraFacial
- You’ll notice a difference in your skin instantly! Skin will appear super hydrated, plumped, and glowing with lines & wrinkles visibly minimised. Think of it as the best skin of your life!
- HydraFacial penetrates 10 times deeper than a topical facial. This literally means that the serums used during a HydraFacial can penetrate deeper into the skin and be more beneficial and also that it is a much deeper clean than any other facial.
- There is NO downtime as a HydraFacial is a non-irritating treatment which means that you can go to an event the same evening that you have a treatment.
- HydraFacial is suitable for ALL skin types including sensitive skin, acne prone skin, skin with sun spots, thin or aging skin, and dry or oily skin.
- It is your one stop facial! It combines 6 tried and tested skincare applications including cleansing, exfoliation, extraction and hydration with simultaneous infusion of antioxidants, peptides and Hyaluronic acid.
- You can see ALL the dead skin cells & blackheads that were removed during the HydraFacial which may sound gross, but you really see the gunk that was sucked away to leave your skin looking flawless.
- A HydraFacial is performed every 15 seconds somewhere around the globe! It’s THAT popular and a red carpet skin prep favourite of many celebrities including Beyonce!
- It can be customised with an award winning super serum to address specific skin concerns such as the DermaBuilder Boost to minimise signs of aging. A favourite at The Kelly Clinic!
- It’s a very affordable treatment relative to the results and the cost of other procedures such as Laser Treatment or Botox. Monthly maintenance treatments are recommended for best results.
- It is painless and most clients liken it to a gentle massage on the skin!
HydraFacial treatments are from €160 or from €128 when you book 4 treatments as you get 1 free! We also take part payment on this special offer. To book a treatment, call 091 786841 or click the link here.